Sunday 18 March 2018

End of module 405 evaluation

Overall I am proud of the work I have produced this term and feel each brief has been fulfilled to a good standard. However I would once again question my time management skills to some extent as I fell behind on blogs during our two weeks off and immediately before, this was because I was working on design boards for this, PPP and 404. This meant that in terms of time to work on each publication I only had a few days of studio practice and the incredibly short time between final crit and deadline had meant that its been right up until the wire to get everything finished. I am not used to working so fast, at times with no time to research certain components. However I feel that I am proud of both Cell phone symphony work and my publications. I have produced one interactive poster and three interactive publications to near completion, which is going above and beyond the minimum requirements.

The main area for progress in the next module will be keeping on top of the blogs as I have slacked off a bit since being very much so in control during the first term. However there is a lot to be positive about and I will look to keep cultivating this passion for making physical elements in each approaching project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment